Finance your course through
Available at Checkout
Covered 6 Cyber Security Technician – Introductory (Self-Paced Course)
The Covered 6 Cyber Security Technician Self-Paced Course is designed to cover the same certifications as our Instructor-lead Academy but in an online, self-paced format. This course aligns with the CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ certifications. It includes all the training and support needed to acquire these certifications as well as additional support and resources to make it a well-rounded option for self-paced students looking to get into IT and Cybersecurity.
This course includes:
1) CompTIA A+ Series
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers and support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world.
The CompTIA A+ Core Series requires candidates to pass two exams: Core 1 (220-1101) and Core 2 (220-1102)
This Series Includes:
- CompTIA A+ Core 1 Certmaster Learn
- CompTIA A+ Core 1 Certmaster Labs
- CompTIA A+ Core 1 Certmaster Practice
- CompTIA A+ Core 2 Certmaster Learn
- CompTIA A+ Core 2 Certmaster Labs
- CompTIA A+ Core 2 Certmaster Practice
2) Network+ Series
CompTIA Network+ helps develop a career in IT infrastructure, covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks.
This Series includes:
- CompTIA Network+ Certmaster Learn
- CompTIA Network+ Certmaster Labs
- CompTIA Network+ Certmaster Practice
3) Security+ Series
CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that validates the baseline skills necessary to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career. It is the only baseline cybersecurity certification emphasizing hands-on practical skills, ensuring the security professional is better prepared to problem-solve a wider variety of today’s complex issues.
This Series includes:
- CompTIA Security+ Certmaster Learn
- CompTIA Security+ Certmaster Labs
- CompTIA Security+ Certmaster Practice
In addition to all the related CompTIA materials and modules, students in this course will receive additional support and resources, including:
- An Orientation Module with details on the Course and additional resources.
- Monthly Instructor Lead Q & A sessions.
- A Dedicated Slack channel for support and Q & A with Instructors and other students.
- A Series of Professional Development Modules on Resume Writing, Professionalism, and Communication Skills, as well as advice and tips on how to stand out in the IT and Cybersecurity field.
- Access to related Jobs boards with regularly posted opportunities and connections to our recruiting partners.